Friday, August 24, 2007

Just a small update

I was going to post my final pictures from Salvador, but then I realized that I already posted all of them. So the only pictures that are left are from Rio.
I would post those, but my computer is fubared. Actually, it's not totally fubared, but it got really screwed up somehow. I had to buy an external HD to keep all of my information and then it got sent off to get fixed. I should have it back in about five days, at which point I'll be able to upload all of my pictures from Rio.
After the pictures from Rio, I have no idea what I'll do with this blog. Obviously I'll keep it up for people who still want to come and look at the pictures and read the stuff I've posted, but I don't know what I'll be using it for after that.
Anyway, that's all for now. I will post the Rio pictures as soon as I get my computer back. Until then, Peace.

No comments: