Monday, May 01, 2006

A note to those who care:

Some of my comments below have been deleted.
Apparently my blog has been officially recognized by the Dept. of Homeland Security and I received a nice little email from them at my posted email address informing me to remove a few of my comments.
In order to avoid further problems I won't say which comments I removed, but those of you who read what I wrote before will know what I'm talking about.
And to those who want "proof" of the message, I will not be posting it here, but those who know me well enough will know that I would never remove comments about something I truly believe because I truly believe and love freedom of speech, and nearly everything I say already is censored enough, so the last thing I want to do is censor myself even more.
The proof is well enough there in the fact that I actually deleted what I said.
Remember everyone that in the internet age and in the age of the FBI and CIA searching through everything you say, free speech is over forever in the USA and the world, so you can either shut up and sit back, or speak out as much as humanly possible.
Much like the protestors during Vietnam, when I get back into the USA I will happily give up a night of my own personal freedom to speak out against the civil injustice and illegalities being committed against the First Amendment. You should not be afraid to use what is rightfully yours, and sacrifice of something of your personal belonging is a great way to let people know that you care enough about your rights to do such a thing.
So I hope the Dept. of Homeland Security is happy about demolishing my First Amendment rights even further, and I definitely look forward to the day your waste of time and money Department of Racial Profiling and Torture Committe falls apart and you all get thrown into jail. I hope to be visiting you all in prison one day so I can laugh in your faces for your idiocy and utter failure to do anything worthwhile during your terms of employment with the federal government and more than likely your entire lives. You can all kiss my ass and I hope you're all thrown in jail with Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush and rather than throwing away the key I hope they melt it down and throw away the casting of the key so another one can't be made.
Thank you for your letter and I hope you appreciate my obedience towards this matter. I look forward to raising lots of hell whenever I get fully involved in the political scene of the USA, and none of you will be spared either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am in love with you too
even though you are going to get me deported

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to invite me to go with you to visit them in jail.