Wednesday, April 26, 2006

THINK!!!

Everyone who has ALREADY sent me something, whether on AIM or in email about my post, do me a favor please. THINK!!! You need to look at what I posted and really, truly think about what you're looking at. Do I support terrorism? Do I support Al Queda? Do I support Hamas, Osama bin Laden, al Zarhawi, the Mujahadeen, Janjaweed, or any other terrorist organization? No, the only terrorist organization I support is the United States government, and only because I'm forced to do so. Seriously think about what you're looking at before you jump to conclusions. There's a reason I said that if you let go of your preconceptions and truly thought you'd become as enlightened as you thought you were.
Thanks for coming by and if you don't like it don't come back.

No comments: