Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh yeah

Zack on the BBC, wut wut.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Number four on the "most recommended comments" list.

EDIT: I just realized that in my picture I put "her" instead of "here." If you follow the link (or go to the BBC and search for my comment - just type in Brazil - under the "Have your say" section, you will see that in my actual post I did put "here". When I was recreating the image to make it smaller for upload, I typed "her" instead of "here". I don't really feel like making a new graphic, just trust me.
This is the link to the actual post. It may not work. If it doesn't, like I said, just go search for it. The reason it might not work is because the post may change pages based on newly published comments. Okay bye.

No comments: