Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Oh my God, a fabulous moment in Brazil!

OMG everyone. I know I said I would post pictures and stuff of that nature from now on since the past two months or so of my posts have been nothing but text, but seriously, I have done something amazing in Brazil.
I believe, in all honesty, that I may be the most influential American that has ever been in Brazil, or even on earth.
I have contributed new things to the language. Very wonderful phrases that are currently being spread around the country as we speak. I am even considering writing a book regarding my contribution to the linguistic development and evolution of Portuguese.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.
Top banana - Because I am OG, this is a phrase I like to use in the US. No one except people with OG status and plenty of street cred can say something like "top banana" and not get murdered. I have contributed this phrase to Portuguese. In this wonderful language, it is...
"uma banana fodona". Literal translate? Big banana fuck.
Mad hat - Again, being OG I use this phrase a lot. No one uses this phrase but I am as cool as the other side of the pillow so whatever. This phrase is...
"chapéu pirata". Literally, pirate hat. But really it's supposed to mean a pirated hat, like a bootleg, illegally ripped hat.
Caio and André and pretty soon the entire Portuguese speaking world will be using these phrases. I am glad to say that I have contributed something significant to the sixth most widely spoken language in the world.
Donations accepted for my research and book publishings.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

If you publish a book, I will buy one.