Monday, April 03, 2006

Goon in Brazil goes high-tech.

So anyway, I'm posting videos and stuff now. This first one is kinda gay, as it's just me talking about being in Brazil. Let it load and everything before you play it, that way it doesn't jump around.
Like I said earlier, I have some sweet capoeira pictures and a little video to post, so be on the lookout for that within the next 5 or so days. As I say in this video, I won't be posting as much stuff now as I was earlier, but I'll try to make the content more "rich" and more interesting.
I am actually going to take a capoeira class tonight, just an introductory one, and if I don't think I'll die I will keep going and pay for the classes. That stuff was pretty gangster though and I definitely wanna try it out. The gym + capoeira + eating right = Zack's death. Should be fun though, and at least I'll have a nice body lying in my casket.
Anyway here is the video. Pause it and wait for it to load and then watch it. Enjoy.
Also, turn the volume up loud because, at least when I checked this to see how well it worked, it wasn't all that great.
Also... GO PANTHERS (eff the haters).

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Zach, You look like a captive giving your final words in this video. Also I am guessing all those items that were for "someone else" are really for your main hommie Joe C. Back here in the USA. One more thing, How can Joe C. not get a shout out on the video or even in the April fools joke. Dang Z you look like your hungry too, I'll go have some cheese fries in your honor. Later Bro.