Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Capoeira pictures

The internet is sucking wind here at CELIN, so I'm just going to post a few pictures of a Capoeira event I went to. It was in Praça Santa Andrade, Saturday April 1 at 11AM. I went the night before to an actual class, then on Monday I went to an actual class and participated and learned a few things. I signed up and will be going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7PM. It's definitely hard and rough and it will make you sweat like a beast.
But, to start off, here are a few pictures of Tiphane.

  

  



Now the capoeira. I would like to say that the girl in the grey sweatpants with the long dark hair was ridiculous. I have never seen anyone do some of the crap she was doing, and unfortunately I was only able to capture a little bit of it on camera. More to come later when the internet starts cooperating with me.


  

  

  



  

  

  



  

  

  

 

No comments: