Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pictures finally! ...by the pool

These are from the "going away" party for the OSU students.
I didn't take many because for one I didn't really care to take too many and another reason is that a large portion of the time we were downing caipirinhas in pairs and drawing all of the attention to our ass-shakers' circle in the middle of the dance floor. Kinda hard to take pictures when that is happening. Yes I danced for those wondering, something I have been doing plenty of while I've been here.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usChrishon and Caryn maxin' out by the pool.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usJoseane shootin' some pool.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usTiphane on top of the pool.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThe five OSUers hanging out together by the pool. "Show me fierce!" More like show me STFU.


These are of Tiphane doing... something... by the pool.

  

  

No comments: