Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some high-res shots of Vila Velha and the Kaiser beer factory

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThis area of Vila Velha needs some Coca-Cola sponsorship.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThis one needs some Priscilla's sponsorship. This reminds me of the Wachovia building, only doubled.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThis one needs some nursery rhyme sponsorship.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI really like this picture.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThis place might eat me.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usWhat's with all the sexual innuendo in these Vila Velha pictures?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usLaura found this wicked moss and I got the idea to see if it was possible to offend anyone by using it.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usNice B&W picture of a tree and field and road. Reminds me of the Shawshank tree.

I have a few more that I want to post but I really need to sleep. I'm leaving for São Paulo in just a few hours and I need to get up at 5:30am so I can pack my stuff and get a cab to the airport. I will be sure to post all of the pictures and I am still working on finding a place to host videos. I'm actually taking all of my videos and making a little film out of them.
If I get access to a computer then I will be sure to post a few pictures along the way or at least a little story here and there about what's going on. I hope everyone who reads this has a good two weeks and even though I don't think any of you will have as much fun as I will during Carnaval, I hope everyone at least tries to have some fun.

No comments: