Saturday, February 18, 2006

High-res shots, mostly of Autodromo de Interlagos

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThe ATL ocean from the plane.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usShortly after taking this picture, a family of 5 was eaten alive.
F1 GP racetrack in São Paulo on Avenida de Interlagos. I have always loved watching the Brazilian Gran Prix, wish I could go, but was at least glad I could take pictures. The guys at the gate told me no pictures unless I asked some special authoritative figure, but I tried to do things the "jeitinho brasileiro" way and took them anyway. It was worth it.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usOne of the turns at the track. I would love to take a car around this place.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThe front stretch at the track. This gets up to about 300Km/H (around 185MPH I believe).
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usAnother turn.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usJust a quick shot I wanted to get as I left.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThis spot reserved for Ayrton Senna.

I will have more pictures soon. I will be taking some at Liberdade tomorrow and I will definitely try to get at least one terrifying shot of Carandirú prison. No idea what else I'll get pictures of, but they should all be pretty nice. Até logo e until later. I`m also writing a few things in a little journal I have since I don't want to spend too much time on the computer while here, so when I get back to Curitiba I will be posting all the stuff I have written on here so everyone can read what I was up to and what I was thinking as I was up to it.

No comments: