Saturday, February 04, 2006

Rest of the Foz do Iguaçu pictures

Note: I think I'm going to switch to using photobucket instead of imageshack. Instead of one picture at a time I can upload up to 19 at a time, which makes it a helluva lot easier. It works the same though, just click the thumbnail for a bigger copy. If you still want the high resolution pictures for your computer background or whatever, leave a comment with your email in it and I'll do what I can.

This is as we approach death.

Will post a little story about the importance of the crane soon.

We took the boat under these waterfalls, and under some even stronger ones. For obvious reasons, I don't have pictures of this event.

After getting drenched.

Look at the waterfall behind us.

I take pretty good pictures.

So does she.

So does he.

Beware of dog. 

The 2Km walk to the greatest natural site I have ever seen, in person or in pictures.

Approaching the Devil's Throat (Gargántua do Diabo.)

A few waterfalls beside the Devil's Throat.

B&W = you will die.

Color = wow look at how amazing that is.

In 1992 this walkway (much like the one we were walking on) was destroyed by a huge flood. This is what's left of it. I couldn't find any information as to whether or not anyone died when this happen, but I'd think they wouldn't have allowed people on this thing is anyone even had a slight idea that a flood was coming.

That's it from Foz do Iguaçu. Aside from the 120ºF heat it was all pretty sweet.

No comments: