Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rest of the trip around Curitiba

Finally! Imageshack is working! I have a massive amount of pictures I need to upload/post, so here goes. These are the best of the pictures I have from the rest of the trip around Curitiba. Included are pictures from Museu Oscar Niemeyer, Parque Tanguà, and Torre Panoràmico.
Entrance to Museu Oscar Niemeyer
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usCool wall painting at the entrance
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usMariangèlica, Matt, Crishon, and Samuel

Now just stuff from inside the museum.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usSup HAL?

I have more from the museum, but in the essense of saving time I will only post these. If I go a while without taking/posting pictures, I'll go through all the pictures I haven't posted and post a little "grab bag" of pictures I've taken in Brazil so far. Up next is from Parque Tanguà.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usPeople at the entrance making fresh coconut water and fresh cane juice. Both were disgusting (at least to me they were. Plenty of other people like the stuff obviously).
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usWhat you see when you walk up the steps into the park
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usView from the top of the balcony
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI assumed these pictures led to some sort of ritualistic cannibalism festival. Did I climb them? Yes. Did I join the party? Of course!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usOh shi... a cave. This can't be good.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usOh... well I guess it's not so bad after all.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usNice view from the bridge close to the waterfall.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usRebecca
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usCuritiba from about 17 stories off the ground
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usOne more shot from the other side of the tower.

No comments: