Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rest of the pictures from Wednesday's trip.

We spent the entire weekend at Ilha do Mel and I took quite a few pictures. I'll be posting all of those soon enough along with some stories about what all happened while we were there. It is definitely a beautiful place. I realized on the way back today that I haven't taken or posted any pictures of the house or neighborhood I'm staying in, so I will try and take a few of those pictures tomorrow.
There really isn't much to write about this trip, as most of the story can be told in the pictures. We did spend the day from 9AM-5PM either walking around a lot or on a bus riding around in the hot weather, so that was about it. I feel like I've lost about 10 pounds just from eating less/more healthy and walking around about 4 miles per day. It's definitely nice.
I got a crazy tan at Ilha do Mel and I have this one sweet picture of me posing without a shirt on, but I'm debating as to whether or not I should post it. Anyway, on with the pictures.

EDIT: Apparently imageshack isn't working right now, so I'm gonna have to finish up with the pictures later. I have 68 total pictures left from the trip around the city, and I know I probably may not even post half of those. I haven't put the Ilha do Mel pictures up yet, so I don't know how many of those I have, although I would probably guess around 80. I probably will put up about 40 of those if my guess is right. So there will be a lot more pictures. I hope to have them all posted and everything by Tuesday evening because Wednesday we will be taking the train to Paranaguà and Morretes and I know I'll be taking some sweet shots of that trip. So check back soon, hopefully imageshack won't be acting stupid.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Zack
I'm glad you are having a good time.
The Panthers won 29 - 21. Good game. I am saving it for you.
Talk to you soon.
Mom