Sunday, January 29, 2006

Random pictures

Hi there.
I have a lot of pictures from Foz do Igauçu that I will be posting soon, but in the meantime, since I have so many pictures, I decided to just post up a few random ones that I thought should be posted. So here you go. Hope everyone enjoys.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usProfessora Gisele.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usOne more time for good luck.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usR$285 = $120. All of these clothes for so cheap, and they're all sewn in the shop I bought them at. 6 shirts, 4 pair of shorts, and two of those things that are pants and zip off into shorts. Sweet deal.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us8 people in Samuel's car does not a good time make. Samuel driving, Maria on my lap up front, and five people in the back.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThat's some gangster ass shit.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usGAS Pt. 2
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usZack with the phat cash. R$2400 (this was before I gave R$990 to Samuel for the Foz do Igauçu trip).
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usMariangèlica climbing to my impending death at our hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. She's about to dive off of my back. :wtf:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usNight shot of our swimming pool at the hotel.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usShot of the clouds outside the hotel that left a ton of rain and hail outside our window.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usAbsinthe (yes, the real stuff that is illegal in America.)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usCarmelize the sugar in a spoon with some absinthe, pour it in and stir, add some ice, then drink to your heart's desire. Read up on Van Gogh to find out why you shouldn't drink this stuff, and to find out why everyone else did drink this stuff.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usI love some of the cars here that we don't have back home. This is a Peugeot 307, which in Brasil is apparently quite expensive. That's Chrishon sittin' in front of the car, and I'm not sure because I don't know much about Peugeot, but that M3 insignia looks like it was inspired by the one and only BMW M3. Poser at the Falls Galli Hotel?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usSide profile shot of the car.

Okay well that's it for now. I have 61 more pictures to post. A few of them aren't from Foz do Iguaçu, but I'm waiting on permission to post them. Whenever I post the Foz do Iguaçu pictures, I may divide it all up into sections, such as...
Ao lado do Brasil (Brasilian side)
Ao lado da Argentina (Argentinian side)
Rapelado (Rapelling off a cliff from 100 yards high)
Arvorismo (Doing some challenge course through the treetops = sweetness).
Or, I may just decide to post them all together, so just wait and see. I'm waiting to find some hosting for videos because I have some I'd like to post, so just stay tuned for all of that.
Tchau.

No comments: